Sassy Lil’ Sketches invites you to join our “Going Green” Blog Hop!
There is an awesome “Going Green” Challenge and each Sassy Designer has each created a “Going Green” project to inspire you along the hop route.
Here are the details of “Going Green” Challenge:
Create a project (card, layout, or altered) using the “Going Green” sketch below and ONE of the following “Going Green” criteria:
1. “Go Green” Do a project that is predominantly green in color.
2. “Reduce” Reduce your stash by creating a project where all the product used are at least one year old (no new stuff).
3. “Reuse” Do a project with leftovers from a previous project.
4. “Recycle” Do a project with an item that was used for something else first.
“Going Green” Sketch:
There will be a random Grand Prize for one lucky participant.
Participants can get their name in for the Grand Prize by 1) becoming a follower of Sassy Lil’ Sketches, 2) leaving a comment on each of the DT’s blogs, and
3) doing the “Going Green“ Challenge and linking it to Mr. Linky on the Sassy blog by 9pm EST on Sunday, March 14th.
Unfortunately, I’m a slacker and haven’t finished my “Going Green”
project yet! I will have it posted here sometime this weekend, though, if you want to check back! In the meantime, you can still leave comments here to be entered in the prize drawing and hop on over to Holly’s blog
ETA: Better late than never! Here’s my “Going Green” blog hop layout…
This entry was posted in Sassy Lil' Sketches
. Bookmark the permalink