1. I never heard “I’m bored!!!!” from Damon… all day.
2. I never heard “I’m bored!!!!” from Avery… all day.
3. I spent 6 blissful hours out of my house (that rarely happens!).
4. I didn’t have to take a dog outside or fill a water bowl or yell at a dog for being spastic… all day.
5. Our pool has yummy cheese fries (and I packed the rest of the kids’ lunch, so we didn’t spend a small fortune at the snack bar).
6. I didn’t have to yell at the kids for fighting… all day.
7. Saw more smiles on Damon’s face than I’ve seen in months, I think.
8. I didn’t have to do any housework.
9. I didn’t have to feel guilty about doing no housework (because I wasn’t sitting in the house, looking at all the work that needs to be done, just thinking about doing it).
10. Damon was out cold by 8pm.*
*Without a doubt, the BEST thing about a day at the pool!!!!