A mommy friend of mine (who just happens to be a lovely person!) hosts this Commitment to Loveliness challenge on her blog quite frequently… and although I think it’s a fun idea, I’ve never actually participated. Until today.
I don’t know about you, but I could definitely use some “lovely” in my life this week. So here goes…
My five lovely goals:
1. Walk Comet twice a day (I usually cheat and only take him once, if that, because I’m a lazy slacker).
2. Sit down with pen and paper and actually write a letter (or card or whatever) to a loved one.
3. Remove the old, peeling polish on my nails and re-paint them a lovely, fresh color.
4. Clean my desk *shudder* and find a way to organize mail/bills/etc.
5. Get my butt to the post office and mail a box o’ books that I promised Stephenie ages ago (and mail #2 while I’m at it)!
So… those are my goals for this week. I’ll post an update next weekend and let you know how I managed! And if you’d like to play along, go visit Emily’s blog and join us (I feel lovelier already!).